The create case block allows the chatbot to generate cases in Track with customer info.
Before you add a create case block, please create a case group.
To add a create case block to a dialogue flow, click the blue chatbot button and select Create case.
Under the CASE tab, select the case group and then click NEXT.
Enter the following case information:
- Group - the case group from TRACK
- Subject - the subject of the case
- Category - the categories of the case group
- Respondent ID - the respondent that is responsible for the case
- Description - the content of the case provided by customers
Click NEXT to move to the HUMAN tab.
Under the HUMAN tab, enter the contact details of the customer. You can use variables for customer info collected by the survey block.
Updated 9 months ago