A corpus contains sentence pairs that are used to adapt machine translation models.
To create a corpus, go to SOURCE and under the CORPUS tab, click CREATE CORPUS.
Enter the name for the corpus and optionally upload a CSV file, then click CREATE
Make sure the CSV file is formatted properly.
There are two ways to add sentence pairs to a corpus:
- Click IMPORT PAIRS
- See the note above regarding file format
- The corpus will show a preview of the sentence pairs contained in the CSV file
- When the sentence pairs are finalized, click IMPORT (X) PAIRS
- Add matching pairs in the source and target language
- Click ADD PAIRS
- Enter the desired phrase in the source language and target language
- When the phrases are finalized, click ADD (X)
Updated 5 months ago