The special terms are phrases that must be excluded from machine translation models. For example: "crystal palace" is the name of a football team, and should not be translated.
To add special terms, go to SOURCE and under the SPECIAL TERMS tab click CREATE SPECIAL TERMS.
Type a name for the special terms and optionally upload a CSV file, then click CREATE.
Make sure the CSV file is formatted properly.
There are two ways to add sentence pairs for the special terms.
- Click IMPORT PAIRS
- See the note above regarding file format
- The corpus will show a preview of the sentence pairs contained in the CSV file
- When the sentence pairs are finalized, click IMPORT (X) PAIRS
- Add matching pairs in the source and target language
- Click ADD PAIRS
- Enter the desired phrase in the source language and target language
- When the phrases are finalized, click ADD (X)
Updated 5 months ago